What are the best Bluetooth Label Makers In 2022? Label makers are helpful for something beyond organizing your pantry, and the best Bluetooth label makers feature thermal printing and a wide range of functionality to help you out with a wide range of tasks.
Whether you want to make custom stickers for your small business, print QR codes, create shipping labels, or, yes, alphabetize your spice rack, a label maker can help you get the job done. These days, they might do so wirelessly and print just as efficiently from your phone or laptop without additional pesky cords or having to manage with those tiny keyboards.
Here are some of the best Bluetooth label makers that are ready to help you make tags, stickers, and — obviously — labels quickly and easily.
5 Best Bluetooth Label Makers Reviews
1. A Bluetooth Label Maker Under $40 – Phomemo D30 Bluetooth Label Maker Machine
Printing method: Thermal | Label width range: 6 millimeters — 12 millimeters | Label tape orientation: Horizontal | Power: Rechargeable battery (USB charging cord included) | Compatible with: Apple and Android mobile devices and tablets | Exterior dimensions: 1.2 x 2.3 x 5.2 inches
- Small and portable design
- Available in four colors
- Some reviewers have difficulty centering text on the label
- Can only print from mobile devices
This small and budget-friendly Bluetooth label maker is ready to help you make adorable and useful labels with over 60 label frame templates and 300 symbols available in its app. It’s powered by a rechargeable battery, eliminating the need to buy batteries or plug them in. It can print up to three lines of text on tape up to 12 millimeters wide, and it’s available in four super cute colors. Shop some of its compatible labels and tape here.
One reviewer wrote: “I just received this printer. I love it. It is affordable, light and smooth, easy to use, user-friendly, and compact enough that you can carry it in your purse, and you can hardly hear any noise. The app detected the product instantly. Definitely recommend it.”
2. A Portable Label Maker That’s Compatible With Colorful Inks & Labels – Brother P-Touch Cube Smartphone Label Maker
Printing method: Thermal | Label width range: 3.5 millimeters — 12 millimeters | Label tape orientation: Horizontal only | Power: Wall outlet (AC adapter included) or 6 AAA batteries (not included) | Compatible with: Apple and Android mobile devices and tablets | Exterior dimensions: 4.6 x 2.5 x 4.6 inches
- Compatible with many label and ink colors
- Manufactured by a fan-favorite brand
- Can be powered by a wall outlet or AAA batteries
- Can only print up to two lines per label
- Can only print from mobile devices
The Brother P-Touch Cube label maker is shaped like a small square and is ready to come with you anywhere to design and print labels directly from your smartphone. Its app offers over 60 label frames and 450 symbols to choose from, all of which can help you personalize your labels. Most excitingly, it’s compatible with multiple label and ink colors as opposed to only printing with black ink like most thermal label makers. The label maker comes with some black-on-white 12-millimeter starter tape, but you can explore refill options here.
One reviewer wrote: “I label everything. Having a handy printer so I can work from my phone is the deal! It takes standard P-Touch cartridges so there’s nothing special to buy. (I get refills at Sam’s.) The app dropped in on my phone without a hitch and I was able to start printing right away.”
3. An Upgraded Model That Can Print 1.5-Inch-Wide Labels – Brother P-Touch Cube XP Label Maker
Printing method: Thermal | Label width range: Up to 38 millimeters (1.5 inches) | Label tape orientation: Horizontal only | Power: Rechargeable battery (USB charging cord included) | Compatible with: Apple and Android mobile devices | Exterior dimensions: 5.4 x 3.7 x 5.4 inches
- Compatible with wider labels
- Features an automatic tape cutter
- Reviewers have reported clear, high-resolution printing
- Bulkier than other portable options
- Can only print from mobile devices
Interested in a P-Touch but looking for a few extra features? The P-Touch Cube XP can accommodate larger tape than its smaller counterpart, has an automatic tape cutter, can print up to 17 lines per label, and uses 360dpi high-res printing which reviewers comment is very clear. Whether you’re planning on using it for commercial use or just want the most reliable, high-quality Bluetooth label maker you can get your hands on, this is a great pick
One reviewer wrote: “Just help yourself out and get one of these! So far I haven’t needed the 1.5[-inch] wide tapes, but I appreciate the capability should the need arise, and the higher resolution this offers compared to the smaller Cube models made it an easier choice […] literally just writing this review makes me want to go start labeling stuff. The only downside is there don’t seem to be great options for cases (Brother or third party), just a couple of third-party ones that hold a couple of tape cartridges. No big deal as it fits fine in a container I had, but case options for something this large would be great.”
4. A Label Maker For Printing On Pre-Cut Stickers – Phomemo-M110 Label Maker Portable Bluetooth Thermal Label Maker
Printing method: Thermal | Label width range: 20 millimeters — 50 millimeters (see shapes here) | Label tape orientation: Vertical only | Power: Rechargeable battery (micro USB charging cord included) | Compatible with: Apple and Android mobile devices and tablets | Exterior dimensions: Approximately 3.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches
- Can print on both circular and rectangular stickers
- Automatically detects pre-cut label size
- Pre-cut labels might be limiting for certain projects
- Can take some effort to initially connect via Bluetooth, according to reviewers
In the event that you’re looking to make labels in non-rectangular shapes (such as circles), this thermal Bluetooth label maker whose labels are fed vertically could be a great pick. It has templates available in its mobile app, and it should be used with compatible pre-sized stickers. It’s available in five colors, including a light blue and eye-popping orange.
One reviewer wrote: “I use this to create labels for my coffee bags. I am so surprised that it prints my custom logo and QR code so well. It’s so easy to use and very portable.”
5. A Bluetooth Shipping Label Printer – JADENS Bluetooth Thermal Shipping Label Printer
Printing method: Thermal | Label width range: 40 millimeters — 104 millimeters (1.57 — 4.1 inches) | Label tape orientation: Vertical only | Power: Wall outlet (power adapter and cable included) | Compatible with: Apple and Android mobile devices and tablets, and laptops running Windows 8 or later | Exterior dimensions: 9.1 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Ideal for printing shipping labels, but can also print smaller labels for more versatility
- Can print from laptops running Windows 8 or later
- Reviewers have reported great experiences with customer service
- Only compatible with Apple computers via USB (not Bluetooth)
- Less portable than other models due to its size and charging method
Need a quick and convenient way to print shipping labels from your smartphone or non-Apple computer? Look no further than this Bluetooth shipping label printer that comes with 50 labels to get you started. Other than shipping labels, it’s compatible with labels from 40 millimeters to 104 millimeters in width, making it more versatile. Get replacement shipping labels here.
One reviewer wrote: “My first time ever using a thermal printer!! This was SUPER EASY!!!! I use it to sell on Mercari! Which I was putting off because I didn’t have the foggiest idea how to ship, this printer makes it so easy!”
How To Choose The Best Bluetooth Label Makers For Your Project
Before you purchase a Bluetooth label maker, you’ll need to select one with the best specs and features for you. The following are some primary considerations to keep as a top priority.
- There are many printing methods for label makers, but all of the Bluetooth label makers on this list use thermal printing, meaning they use intensity to transfer images onto the labels. Unlike inkjet printing, thermal printing has the gigantic benefit of not needing ink cartridges, the importance you’ll never need to make a last-minute hurry to the store because your cartridge is empty.
- The label size and shape you’d like to produce is the biggest figure for which label maker you should choose. Look at the label width (measured in this case by the level of the tape) they’re able to produce to ensure they can print labels that are large enough for you.
- For making standard labels, get a label maker that prints text by taking care of labels all through the machine horizontally. But assuming that you’d like to make stickers in various shapes (such as roundabout stickers) or shipping labels, look at label makers that print vertically to see on the off chance that they’re a superior fit for your needs.
- These label makers print wirelessly, but not every one of them is powered wirelessly. Consider on the off chance that you’d prefer your Bluetooth label maker to be powered by means of a wall outlet, replaceable batteries, or a rechargeable battery.
- Know that most of the Bluetooth label makers on this list are only compatible with Apple and Android mobile devices and tablets, not desktop or laptop computers.
What are the benefits of using Bluetooth Label Makers?
Bluetooth Label Makers are a type of label maker that uses Bluetooth technology to connect to your mobile gadget. It is designed for use in the home or office.
Benefits of using Bluetooth Label Makers:
- print labels from any gadget with a printer connected or from your phone or tablet with a Bluetooth printer app installed.
- create messages and images on your phone, tablet, or laptop, and afterward print them out on the label maker.
- create messages and images on your phone or tablet and afterward print them out on the label maker.
- cut your own shapes with toothpicks, a ruler, or a sharpie.
- The labels are water-resistant and washable.
FAQs – Best Bluetooth Label Makers
How do I know which label maker is best for me?
Think about why you’ll utilize it: In the event that it’s just for labeling record folders or baskets in your storage closet, you probably won’t need the extravagant features used for making or scrapbooking. Once you have thought of how much customization you want — from colorful tapes to numerous fonts and sizes to the ability to print emojis — you can start reducing your options.
What type of printing technology do label makers use?
Most label makers use thermal printing technology, and that means you don’t need to stress over ink and toner like you would with an inkjet or laser printer. Thermal printing is fast and reliable for printing labels.
Do some label makers require compatibility with other devices?
Some label makers connect with a PC or Macintosh if you want to create custom designs that are easier on a desktop or laptop. There are also label makers that must be powered by a smartphone or tablet app by means of Bluetooth. Those don’t have an inherent console or screen, so you’ll need an app to create and send labels to a printer.
Final Verdict – Best Bluetooth Label Makers
Brother and Dymo are the main label-maker brands, and you’ll get ample functionality from almost any of their products. That said, the Brother P-Touch PT-D210 (view at Amazon) is one of the best label makers because it’s affordable and offers lots of customizable options and pre-designed templates. In the event that you’re looking for a faster powerhouse, the DYMO Label Writer 450 (view at Amazon) is perfect for printing shipping labels, barcodes, and other small business-situated stickers.
You might also like…
- How To Turn Off Theater Mode On Apple Watch?
- What Is The Best Nasal Spray for Eustachian Tube Dysfunction?
- How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting?
- How to Quiet a Loud Door Knob?
- LED Lighting System For Automotive
- Home Doctor: Practical Medicine for Every Household
- How To Strengthen Teeth And Gums?
- How Does a Hard Drive Work?
- What Are The Best Hitch Bike Racks? Top 10 Reviews